Monday, November 26, 2012

Isn't It Crazy?

I study philosophy in order to at least grasp a bit of the beauty of 

life's absurdity. For certain, I have been engaged to countless 

absurdities in life for which, out of strange reason, I found myself 

grateful. And so, the finest absurdity I ever encountered is 

labeling. Relatively speaking, this I consider synonymous to 

"finalizing an individual". When one puts a person in a box 

together with the latter's human negativity, the former explicitly 

commits the act of finalization. Say, when one does good, he then 

is appreciated (doesn't halt from here) But when one does 

something stupid, the whole world tends to condemn him for good! 

LOL... This is really crazy, isn't!? This thus remains a challenge to 

the one being boxed; and a poor instance the labeling person can 

ever experience in life (due to failure of possessing God-given 

virtue of sound prudence from which divinity graciously mirrors 

forth). In a very conditional state thus, out of my weaknesses and 

repeated failures, I am being labeled as "such" and have been 

finalized as "this". And so I do nothing but pray, pray that God 

may grant me fortitude to heartily embrace fUcts, life's absurdity, 

and all.

1 comment: